Don’t Waste the Crisis
Caribbean Campari/Aperol mate, outstanding Leadership thinker and all round good guy – Alan Berson, sent me these 10 new questions leaders should be asking themselves right now.
1. Where is it my responsibility to make a difference for people, not just a profit?
2. What do I stand for and what am I willing to risk to be that person/leader?
3. How does converting employees into true stakeholders motivate innovation?
4. How can I grow new clients and serve them in new ways?
5. How can I create and back the environment for quick, bold, decision-making?
6. Where am I the bottleneck?
7. How and how quickly can I hold difficult conversations and take necessary actions?
8. In what way do I need to work with competitors to save an industry, not against them?
9. Is there any limit to new possibilities when I am totally open?
10. How do my team and I create a successful tomorrow instead of worrying about today?
How did you do?