The Ten Indian Commandments
This poster hangs in Grasmere’s The Jumble Room – one of the most eclectic, fun hang-outs around in The Lakes (and in our home in Carefree, Arizona). I posted this on KR Connect during Covid – and recent events in the Ukraine and the Gaza Strip made me think of it again.
Worth reflecting over.
- Remain close to the Great Spirit.
- Show great respect for your fellow beings.
- Give assistance and kindness wherever needed.
- Be truthful and honest at all times.
- Do what you know to be right.
- Look after the wellbeing of mind and body.
- Treat the earth and all that dwell thereon with respect.
- Take full responsibility for your actions.
- Dedicate a share of your efforts to the greater good.
- Work together for the benefit of all mankind.