Foodie Friday – Masterchef Part II
The response to December 17’s Budding Masterchef post was very positive. Lots of support, encouragement and recipe requests.
Here are some examples of the latest adventures:
· Panko shrimp with angel-hair pasta,
· Chili devilled eggs,
· Home-made dulce de leche,
· Mexican chicken enchilada casserole,
· King Crab legs with lemon/mayo,
· Braised beef with carrots and rutabaga,
· Mediterranean Lamb Kofta, hummus, cucumber and tomato salad,
· BBQ salmon with white wine / mustard sauce and broccolini,
· Chicken curry and basmati rice,
· Classic Steak Frites with creamed spinach,
· Southwestern Chicken and Chili,
· And, by special request (mine!) – home-made Creamy Rice Pudding.