Who can resist a list? Part V.
September 9, 2020
10 Ways to Lead and Inspire a Remote Team.
- Check in on how people are feeling.
- Remind the Team of The Four Agreements.
- Trust your colleagues.
- Start with the Answer and Work Back.
- Be Present. Be Strong. Be Clear. Be Heard.
- Practice the Four C’s – Connect ✶ Communicate ✶ Collaborate ✶ Create.
- Listen actively – with your eyes.
- Focus on things that are achievable. (Manage the Unavoidable. Avoid the Unmanageable.)
- Stay calm and demonstrate hope (optimism grounded in facts).
- Close with a piece of self-care advice for the Team.