Who can resist a list? Part I.
August 18, 2020
10 Learnings from March 15 to August 15.
- Forget the new normal. Welcome to the New Abnormal.
- There will be no going back to work. We have to find a New Way Forward. (Progressive not Disruptive; we’ve had enough disruption lately!)
- We must not waste the crisis. We must reinvent work/life integration.
- We are SURVIVING. It is time to REVIVE and THRIVE.
- We must re-invent the office.
- Delivering more with less will be fundamental to REVIVING.
- Connecting, Collaborating and Communicating will become critical Leadership skills.
- Inspiring our people to Perform at Peak will be challenging in a hybrid world.
- We must create a new way of leading which is both CARING and DEMANDING.
- The New Way Forward will begin with a total commitment to knowing what to do (live our Purpose), followed by inventing new approaches on how to do it.