Foodie Friday – Masterchef Part II
The response to December 17’s Budding Masterchef post was very positive. Lots of support, encouragement and recipe requests.
Here are some examples of the latest adventures:
- Panko shrimp with angel-hair pasta,
- Chili devilled eggs,
- Home-made dulce de leche,
- Mexican chicken enchilada casserole,
- King Crab legs with lemon/mayo,
- Braised beef with carrots and rutabaga,
- Mediterranean Lamb Kofta, hummus, cucumber and tomato salad,
- BBQ salmon with white wine / mustard sauce and broccolini,
- Chicken curry and basmati rice,
- Classic Steak Frites with creamed spinach,
- Southwestern Chicken and Chili,
- And, by special request (mine!) – home-made Creamy Rice Pudding.