Who can resist a list? Part IV.
September 5, 2020
10 Ways to re-invent the office.
- Keep off your screen – that’s what remote work time is for.
- See, Listen, Talk, Laugh and Socialise with your colleagues.
- Take regular breaks.
- Get smart over start/finish times.
- Turn off your notifications – deal with emails at specific times. You’re here to meet!
- Create a ROWE (Results Only Working Environment) – it’s about results – not hours, emails, stress, busyness.
- Do the most important things first – they’ll be the hardest.
- Move around / get outside.
- Keep your meetings down to 30 minutes – stand up for most of that time, start and finish on time, leave phones at the door.
- Stop multi-tasking. Focus ✶ Commitment ✶ Discipline.