Gen Z’ers are coming of age – and they’re different. Fluent digitally, socially aware and more cautious online. I just read a very insightful article from Sarah Cantillon, Managing Partner of Movement Digital on Gen Z – a group expected to account for 40% of all consumers in 2020.
Sarah makes many insightful points, including:
- Are liberally minded, socially and technologically driven, Purpose driven, advertising savvy and want ads they can enjoy and share.
- Have chosen You Tube as their long form platform.
- Use Instagram for inspiration.
- Are most ‘authentic’ on Snapchat.
- Want to be seen as creative and entrepreneurial.
- Want to be involved in the Brand conversation.
All exciting news for Brands that truly care and know how to listen, and how to create involving experiences – not just ads.